Its just staying! (x)
The Cuuuuuute!!! <3
OMFG! guess what just came in the mail!!!?? KAMI!!! It’s so pretty!!! I’m getting it framed tomorrow! AAAAAAAH!! *flailz!!*
ahhh!!! i’m so glad you like it!! <3333
There you go ladies and gents, as if anything else wasn’t confirmation enough.
- Pyramid-shaped memento box, possibly a terrarium
- HENKE-JECT Syringe. Visible in Hounds of Baskerville on top of Sherlock’s printer. Maybe to refill their ink cartridges? Or is it a 7% solution?
- Poker ash jar (on set it doesn’t have the lid and appears in every episode including the pilot.) There are also dice, a chess set, a Sudoku cube, Cluedo, & lotto scratch-offs. Games of chance and skill.
- Sherlock’s magnifying glasses called “La Jumelle Mars,” invented in 1897 by León Bloch who also invented a stealth camera he called “Le Sherlock Holmes” in 1912. It’s in most (all?) episodes.
- The Large Horn Magnifier available here. Also in most eps. Especially visible in The Great Game.
OK have another, because I find his sidelong look here rather attractive.
Holmes is silently judging you.
I think it was maybe a week later in the hospital I finally figured it out. It was Wound Man - an illustration they used in a lot of the early medical books like the ones Lecter had.